What Will You Learn?
1. Sambal Olek Sauce
2. Sweet Chili Sauce
3. Burnt Garlic Sauce
4. Sichuan Chili Oil
5. Chinese BBQ Sauce
6. Teriyaki Sauce
7. Sriracha Sauce
8. Spicy Peanut and Ginger Cucumber Cups
9. Shangai Hot Sauce Noodles
10. Stirfry in Teriyaki Sauce
11. Sweet Chili Baked Stuffed Mushroom
12. BBQ Mushroom in Sauce
13. Stir Fry Vegetables in Sauce
14. Sichuan Style Peanut Noodles
1. Lifetime Recording Access
2. Written PDF Notes
3. After-Class Support
4. Access to Poonam Bindra’s Inner Circle
Chef Poonam Bindra Is An Ducasse Academy From Ihm Aurangabad Trained Chef. She Initially Started Cooking For Her Family And When Gathered A Massive Positive Response From The Family And Close Relatives, The Idea Of Celebrating Her Skills Came To Her Mind.
Poonam Is a Very Creative And Talented Home Chef And She Keeps On Experimenting With Different Ingredients In Order To Develop A Whole New Recipe For Her Family, Friends, And Her Beloved Followers. She Initially Started Working With Lokmat Times India As A Blogger And Then Accelerated In Her Field.