What will you Learn in the Workshop?
1) Dumpling Dough
2) Crystal Dumpling Dough
3) Teriyaki Tofu Filling
4) Steamed Pok Choy Dumpling
5) Shitake Mushroom and Water Chestnut Filling
6) Chilli Asparagus and Mushroom Cheing Feung Filling
7) Sesame and Shallot Mushroom Dumpling
8) Ginger Scallion Dip
9) Chilli Oil
10) Soy Dipping Sauce
11) Garlic Vinegar Sauce
1. Lifetime Recording Access
2. Written PDF Notes
3. After-Class Support
4. Access to Poonam Bindra’s Inner Circle
Chef Poonam Bindra Is An Ducasse Academy From Ihm Aurangabad Trained Chef. She Initially Started Cooking For Her Family And When Gathered A Massive Positive Response From The Family And Close Relatives, The Idea Of Celebrating Her Skills Came To Her Mind.
Poonam Is a Very Creative And Talented Home Chef And She Keeps On Experimenting With Different Ingredients In Order To Develop A Whole New Recipe For Her Family, Friends, And Her Beloved Followers. She Initially Started Working With Lokmat Times India As A Blogger And Then Accelerated In Her Field.