In this Class, you will Learn
1. Butternut Squash and Apricot Shorba
2. Soup of ‘X’ ( Thai Soup)
3. Soto Ayam (Indonesian Noodle Soup)
4. Corn and Roasted Bell Pepper Chowder
5. Italian Minestorni Soup
6. Thukpa (Tibetian)
1. Lifetime Recording Access
2. Written PDF Notes
3. After-Class Support
4. Access to Poonam Bindra’s Inner Circle
Chef Poonam Bindra Is An Ducasse Academy From Ihm Aurangabad Trained Chef. She Initially Started Cooking For Her Family And When Gathered A Massive Positive Response From The Family And Close Relatives, The Idea Of Celebrating Her Skills Came To Her Mind.
Poonam Is a Very Creative And Talented Home Chef And She Keeps On Experimenting With Different Ingredients In Order To Develop A Whole New Recipe For Her Family, Friends, And Her Beloved Followers. She Initially Started Working With Lokmat Times India As A Blogger And Then Accelerated In Her Field.