What Will You Learn?
1. Multigrain Wraps
2. Beetroot & Ragi Wrap
3. Oat & Herb App
4. Green Gram & Ponkh Falafel with Pickled Vegetable & Garlic Toum Wrap
5. Honey Lime Cilantro Baked Cottage Cheese with grain mustard mayonnaise and Spiced Vegetable
6. Tofu Salad Wrap
7. Grilled Tikka with Tempered yogurt & Picked Chilli.
8. Mexican Refried Beans with Graan Salsa
9. Sweet Potato & Jalapeno Croquettes with Spoced Avocado Tartare
1. Lifetime Recording Access
2. Written PDF Notes
3. After-Class Support
4. Access to Poonam Bindra’s Inner Circle
Chef Poonam Bindra Is An Ducasse Academy From Ihm Aurangabad Trained Chef. She Initially Started Cooking For Her Family And When Gathered A Massive Positive Response From The Family And Close Relatives, The Idea Of Celebrating Her Skills Came To Her Mind.
Poonam Is a Very Creative And Talented Home Chef And She Keeps On Experimenting With Different Ingredients In Order To Develop A Whole New Recipe For Her Family, Friends, And Her Beloved Followers. She Initially Started Working With Lokmat Times India As A Blogger And Then Accelerated In Her Field.